Monday, November 1, 2021

All Saints Day

Today we celebrate the 34th anniversary of my sister Anastasia Lott's final vows into the Maryknoll Sisters. She is fondly called Sr. Sister by me.    Happy Anniversary Sr. Sister!

Speaking of saints, on November 1 we recognize all of the saints of the church who are deemed to have risen to heaven. The day is celebrated by holding a festival to remember the holy saints - a tradition thought to date back to the 4th century. All of the saints are remembered - even those who have no formal holiday.

Feeling a bit tired at this moment, however, wanting to keep up with the blogging.  Why is my energy low...maybe the overcast day, maybe the global concerns, maybe my career that is more administrative than value add, maybe my attitude.  I shall recall the saints in heaven and here on earth and be inspired to love, serve and be happy. I smile and I already feel better....thank you saints.  #maryknollsisters, #anastasialott, #commitment #love



No comments: