Thursday, April 9, 2020

Consolation

I am grieving with those who are alone and their loved ones who are not able to be with those they love during their loneliness, suffering and dying. Even beyond those impacted by the corona virus the world is and has over eternity experienced the imprisonment of  loneliness, illness, and poverty. The world's suffering today and always is part of life. This day I awake to another day with birds singing and realize that others are suffering. I ponder how to console those most in need of our mercy. I wonder if this experience of the corona virus during this time will enable us to consider the consolations necessary for all time and in all situations. Oh that my eyes will see the suffering and that my heart will feel the pain. Teach me how to use my mind, body and resources to console you today and always. My heart wide open as I share your suffering.#onbeing
This poem is beautiful

Leanne O'Sullivan

A Poem in Gratitude for Health Care Workers

No comments: