Sunday, March 22, 2020

Be Here Now


“Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” -Martin Luther  

As we shelter in place, I am inspired to commit to a daily reflection.  It is quiet here on Sunday morning, Joe tucked in bed and me up and reflecting while sipping coffee with cream. This past week has unfolded with questioning if this is real, to feeling more frightened, to learning to use zoom to teach my three yoga classes to recognizing this is the moment to be here now.  Be here now began as my 2020 mantra for the year, to be present, to practice presence and to not worry.  I did not realize on January 1, 2020 that being here now would be such an important reminder for all of us. The universe speaks to each of us, during this time of sheltering in place with no where to go, it is time to be here now. #beherenow

No comments: