Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Walked into peace

 This morning I woke up inspired to be healthy. I turn 58 on June 13 and am starting a whole food diet for the next 13 days. My gift to myself is improve my health and well being. I started with 5 sun salutations that included a warrior flow. I am here in Fresno so I took Daisy for a walk. As I began the walk I was distracted by my thoughts  and the further I walked the more I was called to just be and to enjoy walking. With every step I was aware of the moments: the cool morning, the birds singing,  the green grass and bright flowers. I realized the more I was in every moment, every moment became fuller. My breathing slowed, my mental chatter quieted and my awareness was present and peaceful.  Even as I conclude this blog,  my mind and inspiration turned to being and realized I walked into peace. #peacefulmoments



No comments: