Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Day 2 Health

It is twelve days before I turn 58 and I continue on my healthy plan. I am trying to make these next few posts  an online journal about the journey to moderation, eating right and self control. I am interested in the fact that I am writing just as I am thinking and I used the word self control.  Yesterday I had to have good self control to not eat all of the goodies in JP's home. Conor made a yummy pizza for lunch, it smelled so good, alas I maintained my self control and had my little salad sans dressing. Self Control is something I have always admired in people. Self Control is something I aspire to have. I see people who have self control are able to manage emotions, particularly anger and frustration with ease. They keep their cool. I get worried, I get angry, I get frustrated, I get mad and it's all out there.  Here I am writing about my healthy plan to discover that better health comes from better self control which in turns brings a better Gretchen.  It is only 6:25am and Day 2 is beginning. Right now I am doing pretty good with my self control and healthy eating.#selfcontrol #healthyeating


No comments: