Thursday, June 3, 2021

Day 3 Whole Food Diet Let It Shine

"This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!"  A song my sister and coach Catherine sang as a voicemail message. I am inspired by her love, coaching and cheerleading.  The day begins with grace, good intention and hope.  Today, day 3 all is well. I did well yesterday on my whole foods diet. Yesterday I ate watermelon, peach and banana. I had salad and salmon and for dinner a yummy Italian sausage and salad and well, some leftover corn casserole that Jeri Techman had made on Monday.  I had two sips of Joe's ice cold beer and water.  I am feeling so good, my skin is looking good and I feel light as a feather.  This whole foods diet that I am doing for 13 days is teaching so much about what I am capable of accomplishing just by committing, trying and practicing self control.  So today, Day 3, 7:40am so far so good: water with lemon, coffee with a small amount of cream and we begin today and a song in my heart "Let it Shine."


No comments: