Wednesday, January 9, 2008

This Too Shall Pass

Life is full of ups and downs and as I ponder various parts of today knowing some of the struggles friends face, I am often reminded of the saying This too shall pass. I have learned to practice distinguishing moments of joy, peace, frustration, anxiety and all my range of emotions so that I can remind myself when the negative emotions arise that these too shall pass and that during what I would consider the more positive emotions/feelings that I relish those and savor them fully knowing that these too shall pass, sometimes way to quickly. Life is made up of moments strung together to create life. Life in it's fullness has peace, dissappointments and anger and love and most of all life gives us new moments even now and now and now.....this to shall pass.

No comments: