Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cream in my coffee

The little luxuries of life for me include cream in my coffee. Our family returned from vacation and we had leftover whipping cream that must have been purchased for some recipe. All I know is that I chilled a stainless steel mixing bowl and whipped up the cream and mmm mmm good. This home made cream is so delicious that every sip of coffee with this cream makes me feel like I am in a French café and as the sun is rising even as I write, I am well, is this heaven?

1 comment:

Pat Washington said...

It's the little things that make life delicious!

I remember, when I was going through the darkest time in my life, I would be sure to soak in the little luxuries of a well-made cup of coffee with fresh cream, an hour to write, and the warming sunshine of a new day.

(Just flipping through your blog.... Come visit mine sometime!)