Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finding Inspiration

Last night my yoga class changed to accommodate the personal requests of several students and in the process we were all inspired to reach new depths in our practice and increase our overall well being. Inspiration comes from different places. I signed into my blog knowing that if only I begin to bring words to paper inspiration would follow and it did. What occurred in yoga was that only a few women showed up to class as several regulars were on vacation and two women had specific goals: 1 to have a "tiny hiney" and the other to strengthen her upper body. They inspired all of us to try to yoga postures and to support one another in our journey towards well being. This morning I am inspired by these women who come faithfully to class even when other obligations or choices arise. Inspiration so often comes from commitment, this morning in just signing into my blog and beginning to type, committing myself to the blog has created this entry for today. I would conclude with this observation: inspiration comes from personal commitment and may in fact inspire others.

No comments: