Thursday, June 19, 2008

Knowing Oneself

Uncovering my crusty ways is hard and yet in the end liberating. Joe took me on a relationship weekend and in the "process" we discovered depth of each other that led me to deeper connection with myself and Joe. As I reflect back on this weekend and open my self to a deeper understanding of my feelings, there are areas that might be expressed as pride, judgment and unstated sadness, that get reflected in unkind words, anger or resistance and saying nothing at all and yet being frustrated, disappointed or sad. As I am able to distinguish more clearly this self from SELF and express it from my I AM way, I am able to live more fully in accepting all of me and hopefully/prayerfully/practically all of others without judgment and resistance.

No comments: