Friday, December 12, 2008

The Moon Followed Me Home

Last night after a long day at the office I began my commute home and there she was big, bright and shining, our beautiful moon. So I drove along 101 south and outside my left window she followed me and she even reflected her glow from the water right into my car. Through heavy traffic we travelled and we smiled she at me and I at her. We, my moon and I exited the freeway and now she was behind me enabling the darkness in front of me to reveal the brightest star in the sky. Was this the same star that led the wise men to Jesus? I thought, hmm the moon, so humble, letting the star shine on our salvation. Often the songs refer to the Holy night when the stars were brightly shining, and tonight I realized that Jesus was like both the moon in her humility and the star in her brilliance. We wish you a Merry Christmas in this season of LOVE and PEACE, the gift of the moon and the stars who shine on our salvation.

1 comment:

Antesian said...

Very interesting post “Stick” This is a time of love and peace. Thank you again for your support and friendship. May you always have success in all you do and constantly enlightened relationships.
Antesh