Saturday, April 12, 2008

Life in it's Fullness

Since my last blog, I have been to Hawaii, Japan, hosted a wedding shower and numerous house guests, taught 2 yoga classes, attended church planning meetings and set up for a party to be held today at the church auditorium and of course a full time job squeezed into the above mentioned activities. Life is full and suddenly in this quiet morning I hear birds' singing joyfully this early morning as they begin to their day. It is the birds' song that provides my inspiration to write. How often does life get so full that we miss the birds, the flowers blooming and the people with whom we share our life? I rush from activity to activity and sometimes can't fully appreciate the moments of life as I am racing to the next event. However, this morning as birds sing, I quiet my mind, contemplate my blog and realize in this moment I am in states of peace, presence and awareness that the breath of life is breathing me into a new day and I recognize the fullness of life in all it's glory.

No comments: