Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rocking the Universe

This morning's meditation went too fast. Thirty minutes mostly filled with silence of monkey mind as a spontaneous rocking created a beautiful peaceful nurturing connection to all. My mind rested as my body practically rocked me into a peaceful connection to the universe from heaven to earth all was one. As this occurred I was not able nor did I want this sensation to stop. It felt to me as a deep oneness with the universe, a universe that needed to be held in the arms of the Father/Mother GOD to calm the struggles of the heart, mind, body, the world's sufferings. Oh that we realize that God is waiting to rock us into peace. Today, now I have a peaceful presence and a oneness with all. I find that I want to hold the universe in my arms and rock her into the peace that is.

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

wow
excellent

221g said...

Good to hear your experience of peace. The rocking is peaceful to me too, just as you described so well.
Peace,peace,peace.

Joan T. said...

Babies rock to comfort themselves, maybe you were rocking to comfort the world. I am amazed at how we move when we meditate when we are silent and quiet.