Tuesday, July 28, 2009

After the Vacation

As I move into "real life," following a lovely week with my family, I find I am reflective on all we are as family. We are all good friends and enjoy and love each other. In the thick of "real life" I am missing the week together with the people I most love. I did my meditation this morning and while I try to sit in silence and just breathe my mind begins prayers of intention for each member to have peace, health and love. A deep gratitude fills my heart to over flowing and will sustain me for a long time after the vacation with my family. I feel a refreshment and renewal that brings a sense of commitment for the work and life that is. I am deeply blessed to be a part of our family and recognize that we are part of a greater family called the world.

No comments: