Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nothing on my mind

Sometimes in writing whether it is in my beautiful yellow journal or my on-line blog I find a freeing of the mental gymnastics that goes on in my mind. As I write or type, as this case, my mind begins to let the thought go to paper so that the mind can make space for nothing. Can you imagine nothing on your mind, what a blessing that would be? I will say that I am finding that expressing what needs to be said, and with a thoughtful approach mostly in communication with others, there is a freedom. A freedom of allowing full honest expression to free my mind to be open to nothing. The alternative is to mull, analyze and in my case continue to worry about what others will say if I actually speak what's one my mind. Once said I have noticed that my mind can let go. Letting go of what is my mind onto paper (in this case cyberspace) creates space. I must end now as I have nothing on my mind, and I smile, notice my breathing and just am.