Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What to Wear

As I was hanging clean laundry, I pondered what to wear for work day today and my thought was put on love. In fact it was this thought of what to wear that inspired me to write a blog entry. As I begin to realize what is most important to me, prompted by a very challenging market place, with major financial institutions failing, capital markets rapidly declining and general worldly malaise due to continued war, US presidential candidates focusing on defending themselves and attacking each other versus describing the value they bring to the US, and other world suffering, we need more love.
Wearing love brings out our best, spurs support and inspiration and ultimately can bring the world back to a place of meaningful living. Where did we go wrong, perhaps we put on materialism that has led to continued greed and in the end revenge causing a world of hurt? Today I put on love and wear it in hopes of a new day and a bright tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

I have also been reflecting a lot on the idea of Putting on Christ.
Thanks for your reflections and reminder.
A