Sunday, January 6, 2008

Epiphany

So my second blog to be posted today the day of Epiphany, when the wise men arrive to meet/greet Jesus, our beloved savior. So I begin with my own gift for you who read this blog. Gift giving is not one of my "gifts", I struggle to find the right thing and usually don't find it. However as I evolve both as human and a divine being I come to know that the best gifts are love, forgiveness, companionship, kindness and many other more instrinsic ways of being fully alive with Christ the giver of all. Today I will be with the Murphy's my good friends and surrogate family here in San Mateo, I will spend time with my St Catherine's community at mass and I will be with the women of Elite nails, where I will chat, laugh, rest and have my toes and nails done. So the gifts will be for thee and for me. Be inspired by your own Epiphany!

No comments: