Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Metric System

No Metric System? What if we had no way to measure things? Think of the joy that would be. What if we could just accept a give and take of life, not balancing the scales of service, and or doing for each other because they did for you? What if we could just love without expecting anything back? Often there is a quid pro quo in life; you scratch my back I will scratch yours. How about we change that thinking to let me scratch your back with nothing expected and or needed in return. How lovely the world might become if we remove the metrics of life? No more determining if there is evenness to life, but filling people's cup of life to the full with service, love and kindness. Wishing you into loving just to love.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

You did it again. I posted a link to this on my facebook.