Friday, October 10, 2014

Predictive Scoring

Many years ago while working at Dun & Bradstreet, I sold services which enabled companies to predict business' credit ability and marketing response. These services are based on predictive scoring models that are widely used for many aspects in business.  I often recall these models as I know my own predictive score for exercise, reading and other matters I should do, however, am not always motivated to do.  My own predictive score is that if I do my exercise right when I wake up and I read my materials (books, proposals and other informative email) the likeliness of doing it increases exponentially before 6am.  So for today I am up, I have exercised, read part of my book and written this blog.  As for the rest the of the day.... I predict that this early activity has motivated me for full productivity. Two reflection questions: 1. What are the activities that you can predict based on your previous habits?, and 2. What is your predictive score for the day?

1 comment:

cassandra smith said...

I am pretty sure I'll land into some trouble. It's an accurate prediction