Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Searching for the star

The season of advent is here, hooray. Advent is a time of preparation for Christ's arrival. I am deeply grateful for understanding and being called to follow the way of Christ. Jesus' way is simple: love thy neighbor, forgive as often as necessary and love God. Christmas season is a beautiful opportunity to practice loving neighbors, forgiving ourselves and those we have hurt and loving God. In this time of preparation, and silent nights, I search for the star that will guide me to those most in need so that I might bring the joy of Christ and God's love to all. I wish you all a holy advent and merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

Another beautiful and challenging reflection. May we all keep our jearts open to God's loving presence among usm

Anastasia said...

Read this again today and it still has a good message for me.
Blessed Advent.