Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Begin To Create Inspiration

Occasionally writing my blog is more difficult. Today is one of those days. I have many ideas but nothing concrete enough to formulate a cohesive blog entry. So today I just open the blog entry and begin writing what comes to mind and this is it. I am using my stream of consciousness to find inspiration to write by just beginning somewhere. How important is just to begin a powerful lesson for a fulfilled life. We can wait around for ever for the right time, place, environmental conditions, ambiance, and the inspiration we require and never get anything done. Or we can just begin, in this case writing a blog. Over the weekend to begin painting my bedroom green, my friend Melinda just put paint on various sections of the wall and inspired by the unfinished look, we took the brushes and rollers and finished the job much to my deep delight. So begin and see what happens. My bedroom is painted, my blog is written and now I am inspired to have a productive day.

No comments: